War Of Keys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Keys

Before the heroism of Sora, and Riku... Before the Sacrifices of Aqua, Terra, and Ventus... Before the worlds fell to darkness and Kingdom Hearts was lost...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Rules of the Forum - Please read these before any activity.
List of things we need before Opening the forum. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:55 pm by Frozen Aqua

» List of things we need before Opening the forum.
List of things we need before Opening the forum. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:36 pm by Frozen Aqua

» Welcome to War of Keys
List of things we need before Opening the forum. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:07 pm by Frozen Aqua

» Spells List
List of things we need before Opening the forum. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:45 pm by Frozen Aqua

» Battle Mechanics
List of things we need before Opening the forum. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:22 pm by Frozen Aqua

» Game Mechanics
List of things we need before Opening the forum. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:44 am by Frozen Aqua

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

List of things we need before Opening the forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frozen Aqua
Admin
Frozen Aqua

Character sheet
HP:
List of things we need before Opening the forum. Left_bar_bleue120/120List of things we need before Opening the forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
List of things we need before Opening the forum. Left_bar_bleue80/80List of things we need before Opening the forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
EXP:
List of things we need before Opening the forum. Left_bar_bleue0/150List of things we need before Opening the forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

List of things we need before Opening the forum. Empty
PostSubject: List of things we need before Opening the forum.   List of things we need before Opening the forum. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:14 pm

1. Personalized Forum Skin (WIP I am learning how to code and create skins as I type this) Edit: This part will have to wait for a long while as I learn HTML... Its kinda complicated. For now we will just find a nice forum skin and mod it with images.

2. Level up system (I will be posting what I have worked on shortly and it will be up for discussion when it is done.)

3. Battle system (I will post this with the level system)

4. Full lore outside of what has already been written, something to detail how keyblades came to be weapons of light or darkness and how a user obtains such a weapon, as well as lore on the few nations that one can align with. (I leave this to Jbels)

5. Members willing to help play test the few methods of gaming this forum will have

6. Potentially a IRC chat that can record battles and exp gain and level ups and skills learned through turn based play similar to final fantasy.

7. Trust Worthy admins to cover different shifts that way there is always an admin on deck to approve characters and keyblades, and players can start playing

8. Character Sheets

9. Keyblade Sheets

If either of you guys manage to get something on here done please just put a cross through the text. I'm sure there's plenty more that we need but we will just leave it at this for now.
Back to top Go down
https://warofkeys.rpg-board.net
Frozen Aqua
Admin
Frozen Aqua

Character sheet
HP:
List of things we need before Opening the forum. Left_bar_bleue120/120List of things we need before Opening the forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
List of things we need before Opening the forum. Left_bar_bleue80/80List of things we need before Opening the forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
EXP:
List of things we need before Opening the forum. Left_bar_bleue0/150List of things we need before Opening the forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

List of things we need before Opening the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of things we need before Opening the forum.   List of things we need before Opening the forum. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Yo . Personalized Forum Skin (WIP ah be learning how ta code an' create skins as ah type dis here) Edit: dis here part will gots ta wait fo' uh long while as ah learn HTML... Its kinda complicated. fo' now we's will just find uh nice forum skin an' mod it wif images.

2. Level up system (ah will be posting what ah gots worked on shortly an' it will be up fo' discussion when it iz done.)

3. Battle system (ah will post dis here wif da level system)

4. Full lore outside o' what has already been written, somethin` ta detail how keyblades came ta be weapons o' light or darkness an' how uh user obtains such uh weapon, as well as lore on da few nations dat one can align wif. (ah leave dis here ta Jbels)

5. Members willing ta he`p play tess da few methods o' gaming dis here forum will gots

6. Potentially uh IRC chat dat can record battles an' exp gain an' level ups an' skills learned through turn based play similar ta final fantasy.

7. Trust Worthy admins ta cover different shifts dat way dere iz always an admin on deck ta approve characters an' keyblades, an' players can start playing

8. Character Sheets

9. Keyblade Sheets

If either o' you pimpz manage ta git somethin` on here done please just put uh cross through da werds n shit. ah'm sho dere's plenty mo' dat we's need but we's will just leave it at dis here fo' now with muh beeotch
Back to top Go down
https://warofkeys.rpg-board.net

List of things we need before Opening the forum.
Page 1 of 1